Physician recruitment can be a lengthy and costly process. A vacancy not only impacts your facility’s ability to care for patients, it also can have a detrimental effect on your bottom line. It is common to invest up to $250K in the candidate you ultimately hire, including marketing, interview expenses, sign-on bonus, and relocation stipend. One strategy for reducing your time-to-fill is to develop a best-in-class single, interview process. Learn six tips to create an interview experience that is effective at winning over more physicians.
Win More Physicians: 6 Tips for a Best-in-Class Interview Process
- Commit to a single, comprehensive on-site interview that is customized for the candidate.
- Designate key players in the interview process.
- Generate feelings of collegiality, excitement, and a sense of being welcome.
- Clearly communicate the shared values and mission of your organization.
- Tailor the community tour to the candidate and their family.
- Deliver an offer within one week of the interview – if not the same day or the following.
Visit our thought leadership page for more helpful presentations, case studies, and infographics.
[Infographic Guide] 10 Steps for a Successful Culture Assessment
A good company culture can be the difference between recruiting and keeping the best healthcare professionals and a constant recruiting struggle.
[White Paper] 2020 Physician Interview Experience Survey
Mastering the on-site interview is the enduring challenge in physician recruitment. The first interview is a make or break moment for both the candidate and the hiring organization…
Need Help Recruiting Physicians?
Click the Get Started button if you’re ready to speak with one of our physician recruitment experts.