Congrats! You’ve landed the coveted on-site interview and community tour. To make the most of this important part of the process, learn the Physician Do’s and Don’ts.
Physician Do’s and Don’ts for the On-Site Visit
- Do Have a Game Plan and Conduct a Background Check
- Do Prepare Questions
- Do Make the Best Impression
- Do Research the Community
- Do Establish a Strong Relationship with a Recruiter
- Don’t Spend Too Much Time on Compensation
- Don’t Leave Your Family Out
- Don’t Forget to Have Fun
- Don’t Hesistate to Chat With a Neighbor or Someone at the Local Coffee Shop
- Don’t Overlook the Details
When considering a new position, physicians should evaluate the opportunity though two lenses: career and lifestyle…..
The on-site physician interview is a pivotal moment for physicians seeking a new job opportunity, and it signifies that you’re one step closer to receiving a job offer….