Utilizing my background as an in-house physician recruiter with experience in strategic planning, business development, and physician relations has allowed me to understand my clients’ needs, deliver on them in a unique way, and build long-standing relationships across the Midwest region and beyond.
Regional Vice President, Recruiting
- Over 16 years of healthcare experience and 10 years of leadership experience, with an emphasis on physician recruitment, physician relations, strategic planning, and business development
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree from Truman State University and a Master's Degree in Health Care Administration and Management from The University of Memphis
- Joined Jackson Physician Search in 2016
Tara’s career in healthcare began over 15 years ago as a physician liaison and quickly expanded to include physician recruitment, strategic planning, and business development. Working for hospitals and health systems throughout the Midwest and Mid-South, her job focused on finding and hiring the best physicians, then working with them to develop and implement business strategies to expand the amount of exceptional care they provided for their patients.
Today, as Regional Vice President of Recruiting for Jackson Physician Search’s Midwest Division, she specializes in helping providers advance their professional careers. Utilizing her background as an in-house physician recruiter and healthcare administration experience, she is passionate about recruiting the best candidates that provide a long-term fit for each provider, hospital, and community Jackson Physician Search serves.
Tara is a sought-after thought leader who frequently speaks on topics from evolving industry trends to physician compensation to optimizing the recruitment cycle. Throughout her career, she has amassed a number of impressive professional accolades, including:
- Recruiting Vice President of the Year Award Recipient
- Industry Analysts “40 Under 40” Award Recipient (2023)
- Graduate of Jackson Healthcare’s corporate leadership university and St. Louis-based Leadership Chesterfield and Vision Leadership St. Charles County
Tara resides in St. Louis, Missouri, with her husband, Ryan, and their two children, Sophia and Bennett.