This presentation, given by our CEO at the 2018 MGMA Annual Meeting, explains why cultural fit is so important and how to create a physician recruitment blueprint that focuses on fit.
Focus on Fit: A Cultural Blueprint for Successful Physician Recruitment
- Analyze the motivations and personal needs of physicians, advanced providers and their families
- Outline a blueprint for a sustainable culture that accelerates recruitment and fosters retention
- Differentiate their organization in the best marketplace through recognition as a best place to work
- Culture: What and Why?
- How To’s
Pathway to Culture as a Competitive Advantage
- Apply for Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Survey Employees – Get Results
- Interpret Results – Tie quantitative business results to outcomes
- Share Results with Leaders – Set up an Executive Insights Session to help your leaders understand results and align around next steps
- Reflect & Respond to Employees – Execute a communication plan that builds trust
- Confirm Focus Areas – Collect additional insight through focus groups, interviews, or a customized full census or pulse survey
- Take Action – Design a support and accountability plan to drive change
Evaluating Best Workplaces
For All – A great workplace for everyone regardless of who you are or what you do in your company.
Innovation – A culture that enables a company to continuously improve, adapt quickly, and generate game-changing opportunities.
Executive Team Effectiveness – A high functioning executive leadership team that inspires followership and strategic cohesion at every level of the business.
In a competitive physician recruitment environment, how do some organizations consistently outperform all others? Learn how to recruit faster, more efficiently, and at less cost with…
Culture is defined as “values, beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that employees share and exhibit on a daily basis in their work and in the community”. And, lack of cultural fit is among the top reasons…