This presentation, given by our CEO at the 2018 MGMA Annual Meeting, explains why cultural fit is so important and how to create a physician recruitment blueprint that focuses on fit.
Focus on Fit: A Cultural Blueprint for Successful Physician Recruitment
- Analyze the motivations and personal needs of physicians, advanced providers and their families
- Outline a blueprint for a sustainable culture that accelerates recruitment and fosters retention
- Differentiate their organization in the best marketplace through recognition as a best place to work
- Culture: What and Why?
- How To’s
Pathway to Culture as a Competitive Advantage
- Apply for Certification as a Great Place to Work
- Survey Employees – Get Results
- Interpret Results – Tie quantitative business results to outcomes
- Share Results with Leaders – Set up an Executive Insights Session to help your leaders understand results and align around next steps
- Reflect & Respond to Employees – Execute a communication plan that builds trust
- Confirm Focus Areas – Collect additional insight through focus groups, interviews, or a customized full census or pulse survey
- Take Action – Design a support and accountability plan to drive change
Evaluating Best Workplaces
For All – A great workplace for everyone regardless of who you are or what you do in your company.
Innovation – A culture that enables a company to continuously improve, adapt quickly, and generate game-changing opportunities.
Executive Team Effectiveness – A high functioning executive leadership team that inspires followership and strategic cohesion at every level of the business.